Learn Advanced Program Management Practices
Companies are Seeking New Generation of Program Managers
The new digital economy has spawned a fast paced and agile delivery culture that is slowly becoming a prerequisite for securing a competitive positioning in the marketplace. To keep up with new requirements for innovation and this fast paced delivery, organizations are now seeking a new generation of program managers with advanced skills that can deliver projects and programs for this new economy.
Top Research Reveals the Need for Advanced Program Management Skills
According to the PMI, “Program Management Professional (PgMP)® is a visible sign of your advanced experience and skill and gives you a distinct advantage in employment and promotion.”
Most major industry pundits at Gartner Group, Forester Research, Harvard University, McKinsey, and other experts now agree that today’s Project and Program Managers need new sets of skills and must abandon traditional practices to excel in the new economy. Project managers who are still practicing traditional project management skills must begin the process of transforming themselves to Program managers of the digital age.
- Number of worldwide PMP (Project Management Professional) Consultants: 761,905
- Number of worldwide PgMP (Program Management Professional) Consultants: 1,880 (less than two thousand)
- PgMP Certification is one of the most challenging certifications in the area of organizational management.
- PgMP consultants are one of the most respected management consultants in the world.
- PgMP Certification is one of the most difficult certifications to achieve.
- The PgMP® certification helps you as a program manager, and enables you to advance the strategic goals of your organization.